So here’s what happened when Taku visited my hometown:
- He worn mask in a non-air conditioned bus because it was too dusty and watched “Lie to me” Season 1 in the entire 8-hour trip!
- He was able to use once again the words, “Mano po!” to everyone with glasses and white hair (even to some person we just talk to in the market).
- He visited with us Dad’s new home.
- He tried to pray with the “manangs” for Dad’s pa-siyam.
- He cooked and goof around while everyone’s so amazed that there is a Japanese young guy in the Philippines! (contrary to the stereotype that most of the Japanese in the country are old and likes KTV. haha).