- Hiked and Climbed mountains (dreamed and experienced before I turned 18).
- Surfed (finally!).
- Delivered speeches in public.
- Produced and directed a documentary about New People’s Army (NPA)– Basically, this was the reason why I took up Journalism, when I experienced being in the middle of the NPA and RP Military encounter when I was in high school then wondered why they were doing such things.
- Camped (with and without electricity)- I grew up with this!
- Won a provincial quiz bee.- Subject: Filipino.
- Had different sort of relationships (long, short, quick, emotional, and easy. Haha)
- Published in newspapers (hope there are some in blogs too in the near future. *fingers crossed* Hope I’ll be able to do something interesting and beneficial to others.
- Graduated with honors. – those days. Haha.
- Worked in TV Production and News & Current Affairs department in one of the biggest TV networks in the Philippines.
- Backpacked in and out of the Philippines.
- Slept in the airport and train/bus terminal.
- Couchsurfed and explore cultures.
- Played basketball and got a medal. (haha. Only award in college)
- Got drunk and threw up.
- Composed a song.- I used to write poems a lot so it was easier to put a melody.
- Appeared on national TV. Haha.
- Had a broken heart (twice!).
- Became a manager.
- Partied til I dropped.- I can’t do this anymore! It comes with the age. Haha.
- Got a degree! – I think this is always in the list of achievements of Filipinos in my generation. I got a few staff interviews and when I asked them about their achievements, it’s the “degree!”
- Brought a gift for my dad. I was too glad to finally buy something expensive for my dad last Christmas, watch. I hope this Christmas too!
- Got good friends.
- Now learned and having the best. *kilig*
- Travel abroad. – I promised myself that I must be able to reach this goal before I turn 25. I thought about it all the time, wrote it over and over and travelled 3 times before 25.
Just like when I first written my goals when I was 8, I didn’t know which will be achieved but I knew that it must be written to be remembered for me to be better every day.
Let’s all make 2012 a better year for a better us!
|On my 24th birthday!|
I came across with this blog post and I wanna say “I love you Couz! Thanks for everything and I miss our Yoga classes! (Oh Tina! Haha).” I love your title, though I know that this is just a euphemism to make me feel better when I was too impatient and was trying too hard to find the right guy through DATING 101: Trial & Error. Haha. Mua. I’ll see you soon!
The Z Projects: For The Girl Who Never Runs Out of Men Who Love He…: “Happy Birthday, Cy! May you find the one faithful boy among the many who love you. Ha ha ha!”
Today is officially my last day of being 21.